Release date 01 Nov 2016
- #66 - Do not allow incidents for disabled events
Release date 25 Mar 2016
- Modify JIRA ticket for existing incident
- Bulk toggle of incidents
- Bulk JIRA assignment of incidents
- minor bugfixes
Release date 2 Sep 2015
- JIRA support
- Reports based on time range
- Sorting of incidents based on time and count
- migrates to Travis’ container build system
Release date 21 Jun 2015
- event suppression
- better application layout and installation script
- integration of listener within the engine
- use gevent for asynchronous processing of incidents
- supports Django 1.8 (with new migrations)
- get detailed list of incidents from most alerted elements
- search incidents based on elements
- view username for acknowledged and closed incidents
- retry rabbitmq connection without crashing
- better handling of messages (including retries) if DB connection drops
- cleaner connection handler for rabbitmq_read
- close connection after writing a message
- increase default log rotation on 100MB
- changes EventSearchForm to show updated team listings
- removes obsolete dispatcher module
- removes boolean comparison for NoneType in get_report_all_incidents
- LDAP authentication support.
- Auto-refreshing dashboards.
- Search elements/hosts.
- Generate report for most alerted elements/hosts.
- Pagination for event code display.
- Show plugin server’s name along with plugin names.
- Lots of bug-fixes.
- Fixes bug where team list was not getting updated when adding users.
- Adds more validation to JSON strings accepted while adding incidents.
- Fixes a critical template bug that didn’t allow adding plugin servers on fresh installation.
- Couple of minor bug fixes.
- Updated the helper scripts in bin directory.
- Added RabbitMQ support.
- Added bulk event creation feature (Tools -> Add events in bulk).
- Added ability to export events in CSV.
- UI will not allow creating events with duplicate summaries in the same category within user’s team.
- Updated Django==1.6.5, Twisted==13.2.0, zope.interface==4.1.0
- Launched the integration_tools repository to help integrate with 3rd party tools.
- Lots of unittests, minor bug fixes, removal of cruft, etc.
- Initial release